53°

Bainbridge’s Travel Summer Trip-2024

Interested+in+traveling+abroad+with+friends%3F+Film+teacher+Mr.+Bainbridge+is+offering+an+experience+of+a+lifetime.+I+sent+out+emails+to+all+sophomores%2C+juniors%2C+and+seniors+with+tons+of+information+and+links%2C+said+Mr.+Bainbridge.+
Peyton Skinner
Interested in traveling abroad with friends? Film teacher Mr. Bainbridge is offering an experience of a lifetime. “I sent out emails to all sophomores, juniors, and seniors with tons of information and links,” said Mr. Bainbridge.

Summerville High School’s annual Educational Travel Tour of 2024 is being hosted by Mr. Bainbridge with travel plans to Scotland and Ireland. If you missed the informational meeting on Wednesday Oct. 25th, 2023 stay tuned for the announcement of the next meeting via email from Mr. Bainbridge.
When asked the planned dates for the trip, Mr. Bainbridge shared, “The tentative proposed dates are June 10-19, 2024, it’s a nine day trip.”
On the trip, students and teachers will be going to various places around Scotland and Ireland.
The trip includes stops in the capital of Scotland, Edinburgh, the highlands of Scotland, then go over to Belfast, which is the capital of Northern Ireland.
Throughout the years of the Educational Travel Tours, Mrs. Banks has been a part of every single one of them. This year is her last trip with Summerville High School students.
In her interview, Mrs. Banks shared why she was giving it up.
“I want to travel on my own,” stated Banks.
Summerville’s Educational Travel Tours have been to many other spectacular places. Beyond the Cave asked Mrs. Banks her favorite place she’s visited.
“I have two, so I’m going to share both. We went to Italy and Spain which were both awesome. The other one was Nicaragua and Costa Rica.”
Mrs. Banks has been hosting these trips for the past ten years and is officially ready for Mr. Bainbridge to take over.
For the last decade, the trips were during spring break, but it was then decided for the next trip to be during the summer. Which is “even more awesome” according to Mrs. Banks.
If you are interested in the 2024 summer trip, inform Mr. Bainbridge as soon as possible. If you have any further questions feel free to talk to Mr. Bainbridge, he will give you as much information as he can.