69°

Senior Advice 2024: Advice from the seniors of this year to the freshmen of next

No one but you will remember the embarrassing or awkward things that you’ve done. So take a breath, it’s not that serious.

— Ellery Stewart

Don’t run to class, you have time to get there I promise.

— Ruby James

Be a part of everything and do as much as you can. It may seem like a lot of work but it is worth it. You only have these 4 years to do all these things so take advantage, even if it consists of stepping out of your comfort zone.

— Trenton Miller

Honors and extra curricular classes are worth the effort. They look good to colleges and they help your GPA tremendously if you try hard enough. Don’t take the easy way out.

— Kennedy Brouns

Never be afraid to be you. If you have friends that don’t know the true and authentic you then they aren’t really your friends. Never be scared to do something uncomfortable; those who never do something that is uncomfortable can never learn how to know more and have more experiences.

— Anonymous

Don’t be afraid to get out of your comfort zone.

— Hosanna Atkins

Don’t try to rush to grow up. I will always cherish my memories as a lower class man because that was some of the most fun I’ve ever had. The realization will sink in and you’ll miss it before you know it.

— Charlie Yaley

Try new things and don’t care what other people think of you.

— Natalie Frese

It’s very cliche but high school flies by in the short 4 years that we are here. a quote I used when experiencing that different stages of high school is from that famous Ferris Bueller, “life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.” Enjoy your time when you’re in high school and live every moment to the fullest!

— Madi Weigold

Do well in school.

— Tuni Mantzouranis

Get involved in clubs and sports even if they are outside of your comfort zone. High school is a time to explore new interests and meet new people. Try to be open minded and socialize with people outside your typical circle.

— Kiah Hull

Nothing is as big of a deal as you think it is. Everything is happening in a new environment and it feels like a lot, but it’s never really that serious. Be cringe. Be free. Be proud. If you want to do something, just do it. It’s not that serious.

— Sidney Szathmary

Don’t get burned out too early.

— Eri Morasky

Try new things and don’t care about what other people think of you.

— Natalie Frese

Make new friends! It’s okay to move on from old ones, there’s so many people to share interests with.

— Mia Westcamp