Act 2: Impossible things are happening everyday

CAST. The cast of Cinderella poses for a picture. Students can go watch the show Nov. 16, 17 and 18 at 7 p.m. or Nov. 18 at 2 p.m.

Photo Courtesy of Mr. Suggs

Photo Courtesy of Mr. Suggs

Isabella Herrin, Reporter

On Nov. 10 2017, the cast composed of Summerville students gave their first performance of Cinderella to an open audience. Two months in the making, the cast was excited to debut their hard work.

Seventh grader, Kaiden Spurrier, who plays the little boy, has been enjoying his first play ever.

He said, “It’s like really exciting, it’s my first ever play so it’s a big impact on my life.”

He’s enjoying being able to work with older students on such a big project.

He said, “They’re a great cast and they’re very good friends.”

However for other cast members it’s their last musical they will participate in in high school. Senior Kylie Carr who plays “mother” is feeling bittersweet about this.

“It’s very bittersweet. It’s good, but it’s bad at the same time because I’m moving on” she said.

The cast has finished their first week of shows and are excited to see what the next week brings.

Senior Wylie Holt who is the head of sound design, highly suggests that students and their families should come watch this tale of dreams.

Hoyt said, “It’s a wonderful show with incredible actors and it’s definitely worth coming to see.”

The cast also acknowledges the improvements they make each show and how the audience should come enjoy these last few performances.

Carr said, “Each night is better and better and we can only go up from here.”

Cinderella will be performed Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 7 p.m. and also Saturday at 2 p.m.